Friday, January 11, 2013

Redskins Trade 23 Draft Choices for Donovan McNabb

You can bet your sweet bippee that Danny-boy and Fanny-boy will desperately trade/draft/sign another quarterback, soon, because poor RG III ain't coming back as soon as he and they thinks he is.

Just think, we'll get to see someone like Donovan  (I am down in the dirt passer)  McNabb, Jason  (I love to learn new systems) Campbell, Mark  (I love Joe Gibbs) Brunell, Patrick  (How did I get picked first?) Ramsey, Brad  (Why did those idiots release me?)  Johnson, and if we're really lucky Danny  (I can throw it as far as Spurrier wants) Weurlfel or Health (I'm lousy as a Congressman, too) Shuler or Jeff (watch how far I can chuck it) George.

Ahhhhhhhhh........................ the good ol' days are back, I can't wait.

No comments: