Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Shanny is now Fanny

Shanny is quoted in the paper this morning as saying that if he had to do it all over again, he'd make the same decision to leave RG III in the game, which everyone else agrees was the stupidest fucking decision ever made in the history of pro football.

So, Shanny is now officially Fanny.  An ass.  An unmitigated, unexpurgated, unforgiven, unrepentant ass.

p.s. for those of you who think I was threatening anyone when I said in my last post "they shoot ownders and coaches, don't they?", I was obviously playing on the movie of a similar name  ("They Shoot Horses, Don't They?"), and the fact that RG III when he went down in the fourth quarter was like a horse with a broken leg, who would have been shot on the spot.  So, I'm definitely not trying to kill anyone, OK?  Or suggesting that anyone else try to kill anyone.  And if you doubt that, have a gander at my Facebook page with gun control postings resulting from the recent horrors at Newtown. 

p.p.s.  this post is courtesy of my lawyer/daughter, who is worried that I'll be arrested by Homeland Security, if someone actually shoots Fanny or Danny-boy.

p.p.p.s.  my daughter is one smart cookie, who is looking after my ass, so thank you  (I probably should not mention her name Lara Kaufmann).

No comments: